- Model NO.: TPR
- Flotation Machine Type: Fine Drum Filter
- Centrifuge Technology Use: Filter
- Filter Area: 3-30 Sq.M
- Length: 500-1500mm
- Capacity: 1.2t/H Customized
- Certificate: ISO 9001:2008
- Method: Physical Treatment
- Usage: Industrial, Agriculture
- Centrifuge Installation: Horizontal
- Diameter: 500-2000mm
- Rotation Speed: 0.156-1.56 R/Min
- Motor: 1.5 Kw & 0.75 Kw
- Guarantee: One Year After Delivery
With the reference of the advanced technology of America, Sweden, Germany and other western countries, the fine screen series filter is a kind of new product designed and developed by our company based on our national conditions and the actual situation of the domestic industrial wastewater.
This product can serve as the pretreatment equipment of TOPZG type PE pipe series filter and TPR-a, TPR B series Horizontal Decanter Centrifuge both of which are produced by our company to filter solid in wastewater. It can form a set of complete wastewater treatment system together with above mentioned two units.
To meet the users' demand for the treatment of various kinds of wastewater, this series of products have TPR-a-conversely cutting one-way flowing rotating fine screen, TPR-b- two-way flowing rotating fine screen, TPR-b - gravity-type self-flowing fine screen. These three kinds of varieties are marked as I to VII class by its capacity.
This series of products are divided into A and B types according to the wastewater and medium it dealing with, among which the F type has corrosion resistance while the C type is a common one.
The product is designed and made in accordance with Confirmation Technical Criteria for Chinese Environmental Protection Product TPR Rotating Fine Screen.
II. Structure principle and application scope of fine screen series filter product
1. Structure principle
1). The core part of fine screen series filter - screen, uses a kind of new slit-type wedge stainless steel hardware grid( see figure 1). Compared with weaving wire mesh or nylon mesh in common filters, it has the advantages of high mechanical strength, deformation resistance and resistance to fracture, etc. At the same time, the filtering capacity can be recovered by blowing the screen from the opposite side with high pressure water or compressed air. Thus the filter is featured with stable handling capacity, long service life and low maintenance and operation fees.
2) The screen is made in cylindrical shape whose outlet is in trumpet shape and the slits of screen are parallel with the wall of cylinder (see Figure 2). The screen does circular motion in counter-flow direction during operation. Since the flow is deflected tangentially between slits, the suspended solids in wastewater are easy to be filtered. Thus the higher separating effect is achieved.
3) The clearance between screen slits is 0.15-2.5mm (equal to 8-10 mesh) which has 9 different specifications to meet the needs for the treatment of various kinds of wastewater.
1. Rack 2. Feeding Inlet 3. Inside Sparger Pipe 4. Outside Sparger Pipe
5. Screen 6. Reducer 7. Slag outlet 8. Screen Covering Enclosure
2. Scope of application:
The fine screen series products apply to the treatment of various kinds of wastewater for the purpose of removing the floating slag and suspended solids in wastewater. It can perform the primary wastewater treatment like settling tank does and can form a complete wastewater treatment system together with TPR, TPRB series Horizontal Decanter Centrifuge and PE pipe series filter.
3. Classic application industries:
(1). Papermaking wastewater treatment: to recycle fiber and remove solid.
(2). Leather-producing wastewater treatment: to remove fur and feather, fat and other solid.
(3). Slaughterhouse wastewater treatment: to remove fur and feather, fat, faeces and other solids.
(4). Domestic sewage treatment: to remove daily life waste.
(5). Alcohol and/or starch factory wastewater treatment: to remove fiber, pericarp/shell and other waste.
(6). Pharmaceutical factory and/or sugar refinery wastewater treatment: to remove waste residue, pericarp/shell and other waste.
(7). Beer factory wastewater treatment: to remove malt, soybean hull and other solids.
(8). Livestock breeding farms wastewater treatment: dealing with feather of livestock, faeces and other waste.
(9). Fish-processing and meat-packing factory wastewater treatment: to remove viscera, fish scale, ground meat, fat and other solids.
(10). To deal with the wastewater of chemical fiber, textile, chemical engineering, plastics processing, electric power, metallurgy and other related industries and sewage of hotels.