Self-Cleaning Pre Treatment Automatic Water Filter
|FOB Price:||US $100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||600000 Sets / Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: filter1705
- Trademark: TOP
- Specification: ISO9001
- Material:Stainless Steel: Flowrate: 50-8000um
- Transport Package: Wood Case
- Origin: China
Self-cleaning Pre Treatment Automatic Water Filter
Place of Origin: Sichuan, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: TOP
Model Number: TPB
Housing Material: SS304, SS316L, CS
Filter Element: V-SLOT series
Filter Area: 50-2000(cm2)
Design Pressure: 0.6-1.0(MPa)
Cleaning Start Mode: Time or Pressure Drop
Cleaning Method: Back Wash
Treatment Method: Pre Treatment
Packaging & Delivery
|TOP standard package/Plywood box/Metal box|
|Delivery Detail:||15-30days after advance payment received|
TPB Self-cleaning Pre Treatment Automatic Water Filter, a new generation self-cleaning filtration system independently designed by TOP MACHINARY, is integrated with a number of slotted filter elements. It is especially designed for customers who take good quality and high eliability into consideration firstly.
Compared with ordinary mesh type self-cleaning filter, this filter has below advantages:
1) The treatment capacity and components are customized according to different requirements.
2) It can remove sand, grain and other impurities efficiently and finally protect the back-end equipment from clogging.
3) This filter is equipped with intelligent control box. It's easy for you to select control mode: pressure, time, manual and PLC.
4) The filter uses wedge wire screen as element. It has high mechanical strength and filtration area. Its slot size can reach 15 micron.
5) The cleaning time can be changed according to your requirements and it will not make the filtration stop at the same time.
|Filter element||V-slot series|
|Filter area (cm2)||50-2000|
|Housing material||304, 316L, CS|
|Design pressure (MPa)||0.6-1.0|
|Cleaning mode||Time or Pressure Drop|