We Top Machinery ----Your Reliable Filtration Partner !
Ss Wedge Wire Filter Screen Pipe
----Producing with German Equipment !
----High Quality Products with Best Service!
Wire Spec.(mm) : 0.75*1.5, 1.0*2.0,1.5*2.5, 1.5*2.5, 2*3, 2.3*3, 3*5, etc.
Slot(mm): 0.008,0.01, 0.02, 0.025, 0.03, 0.04, 0.05, 0.08, 0.10, 0.15, 0.2, etc.
Duplex stainless steel, Hastelloy, Titanium alloy are available!
We TOP Machinery is a professional manufacturer of wedge wire screen and filter equipments. Our products are widely used for Oil, paper making, chemical industry, the liquid gas, food, sugar, starch, beer, water treatment, sand control water Wells, coal washing, mining and other industries. Our Products are exported to more than 30 countries, Such as USA, Russia, Italy, Romania, Canada, etc.
Wedge Wire Screen is also called wedge wire water screen, water well screen, water well screen pipe, well screen filter, Wedge Wire Screen filter Stainless steel Pipes, Cartridge type Johnson, Cartridge filter, 304 V wire pipes for water filtration, water treatment sieve, Screen Pipes, All welded continuous slot screen, Filter element for water /oil treatment
Wedge wire screen is composed of a surface profile that is spirally wrapped around axial support profiles and attached to each other by resistance welding. Wedge wire screen have the unique advantages of very accurate, narrow slot openings and perfect roundness all in one. Our wedge wire screen can be provided with the necessary end pieces for attachments and/or reinforcements.
Carbon steel, Low carbon steel, Stainless steel (304,316L,1Cr18Ni9Ti,0Cr18Ni9,00Cr17Ni14Mo2,321) Duplex stainless steel, Hastelloy, Titanium alloy, etc
3.Wire and Support rod specification
- Slot size(mm):0.008,0.010, 0.015, 0.02, 0.05, 0.1, 0.15, 0.2, 0.25, 0.3, 0.5..15mm or customized.
- Material:Stainless steel (AISI 304, 316, 316L,202...), Low carbon galvanized steel (LCG), Low carbon steel galvanized zinc, duplex stainless steel 2205, Hadtelloy Alloy..
- Length(mm): 50 up to 6000mm
- Diameter(mm): 20 up to 1200mm
- End Connection: Plain beveled ends for butt welding/thread/flange.
The Continuous slot screens are made of V-shape wire or wedge shape wire around an internal array of longitudinal support rods. Each joint point of these wire is fusion welded, the V or wedge shaped profile wire wraps around the support rods over the full length of the screen creating a continuous slot opening. Therefore the screen allows water or oil to enter the well freely in ample quantities while keeps the majority of sand and gravel out of the well at the same time.
4.1. Common flow styles of different screens
- Non clogging:"V" shaped profile wire, avoids clogging, is self-cleaning and ensures an uninterrupted flow. Sand grains make only two point contact and do not wedge in the screen's inwardly enlarging slot.
- Large open area: This allows more water to enter at much lesser frictional head loss and the efficiency of well is improved appreciably.
- High Strength: It takes stainless steel as main raw material, then is welded at high temperature, which guarantee high strength to bear big water pressure, hereby it has long life span.
5. Filter Cycles
6. Special Features
Inverted profiles screen pipe
Slot direction is vertical and filtering direction is from the inside towards outside(FITO). Smooth surface is at the inside and supporting rods are at the inside and longitudinal.
90° Reverse rolled screen pipe
Slot direction is axial and filtering direction is from the inside towards outside(FITO). Smooth surface is at the inside and supporting rods are at the outside.
Longitudinal Reverse rolled screen pipe
Slot direction is vertical and filtering direction is from the inside towards outside(FITO). Smooth surface is at the inside and supporting rods are at the outside and longitudinal.
7.Packaging & Shipping
Plastic film or wooden boxes package or as per customers' requirements
Samples: FREE samples available
Customized: Accepted, AutoCAD drawing can be provided.
Slovakia office and after service
Romania office and after service
Iran office and after service
India office and after service
Vietnam office and after service
Welcome to visit our website at www.filter-screens.com to get more information.