Drum filter is one of the pretreatment solid separating devices used for small and medium wastewater treatment plants, and a device which can remove solid suspended matter (including feces, food waste and other organic waste) continuously and effectively.
It is widely used for wastewater treatment in wine making, chemistry, printing industry and food machinery. It also can be applied in city wastewater, paper slurry recycling. The particles are filtered as the water flow through the sieve.
The rinsing system washes the wastes away from the sieve automatically and keeps the drum running efficiently. In some wastewater treatments, 30% to 60% of the inorganic solid suspended matter will be removed after filtering.
Drum filter/ Rotary drum filter/ Drum mesh filter
Components: drum mesh filter, stainless filtration cylinder, stainless water tank, stainless spray rinsing pipe, scraping blade, transmission.
1. The construction and the drum filter plates are made of stainless steel 304 for freshwater or 316L for saltwater.
2. Remove all the solids and suspended substances over 30μm away from water.
3. Automatic rinsing system included.
4. Steady operation, high efficiency, and low energy consumption.
5. The drum surface is very suitable for fluid transmission.
6. The whole set is in stainless condition, never corrosion.
7. It is also widely used for selection of high-density fluid.
8. Continuous rotation. Discharging and cleaning contaminant automatically.
9. Adopting drum design enables filtration area enlarged.
10. Compact structure, taking small space, low consumption.
11. Completely sealing design prevents 2nd pollution.